Few and Far is the first-ever NFT + DeFi marketplace built on NEAR Protocol which rewards users for participating.
FNF began as a three-person startup in 2022 by a team with years of experience in art, media, and blockchain — and a passion for decentralized technology. And ever since, the project has continued to expand its footprint in the NFT and DeFi market.
The Few and Far platform was specifically designed to combine the best experiences that both NFT Marketplaces and DeFi have to offer — a one-stop destination on NEAR Protocol for next-generation digital creators. This way, members can create NFTs and upload collections, sell and trade rare digital assets, and earn FAR and NEAR rewards trading NFTs.
The project is committed to offering creators the best liquidity, ability to earn, listings as well as the the top collections on NEAR — including launchpad services, stats and analytics, SDKs, APIs, and more.
From utilizing some of the world’s most powerful search infra, to implementing on-chain standards such as NEAR’s Fungible Token Metadata Standard, Few and Far’s technical architectures (contracts, database, API, front end, search) is uniquely positioned to provide the next-gen blockchain speed, scalability, and security on NEAR Protocol.
Few and Far aims to expand both their project and the broader NEAR ecosystem by improving TVL for FAR tokens and NEAR. A total supply of 50,000,000 (10%) FAR tokens will be strategically used for community and marketing efforts, such as airdrops, giveaways, GameFi and NFT partnerships, etc. The Few and Far Product beta is currently live and running.
FNF works with major brands and IP to deliver a seamless NFT minting solution and user-friendly marketplace experience for communities. The marketplace promises to offer new revenue streams & automatic royalty payments, white glove support, custom
brand channel & featured listings, and outbound marketing support.
Backed by the NEAR Protocol, FNF comprises over 1000k collections, more than 350k NFTs, 30+ employees, and 35+ partners.
- Monetize NFT project in real-time
- Integrate with top crypto media partners
- Reach new audiences and millions of potential customers
- Access to whitelists and exclusive experiences
- Promote and build brands in the metaverse
WHY FEW AND FAR IS UNIQUE
Few and Far is built on NEAR, a superior blockchain offering:
- Easy-to-use web wallets
- Fully decentralized
- Carbon neutral blockchain
- Massive growth potential
TOKEN METRICS & ECONOMICS
In addition, Few and Far utilizes a NEAR-native application known as Roketo to stream tokens in real-time to the founding team, advisors, and strategic partners.
For every transaction of FAR in the ecosystem, a nominal tax of 0.1% will be required. This novel mechanism makes FAR a deflationary token. The goal of this tax mechanism is to create a sustainable economy and platform, and to maintain a healthy price level for the FAR token.
- Few and Far landing page
- Team expansion
- FAR Token Generation
- Development sprint 1
- Development sprint 2 (user profile, dashboard, connect wallets)
- Development sprint 3 (NFT swap functionality)
- Development sprint 4 (Farming contracts)
- Development sprint 5–6 (NEAR rewards functionality)
- Testnet release
- Contract audits
- Mainnet launch
- Launchpad release
- Live auction functionality
- Few and Far Gaming (dedicated sub-marketplace for play-to-earn games and IGOs)
- In-app bridge from Ethereum to NEAR and the Aurora Network
- CEX Listings (Initial Exchange Offering)
- FAR Token Airdrop
- EVM-Compatibility with Aurora
- Fiat on/off ramp
- Few and Far Music (dedicated sub-marketplace for MP4s)
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android
Ultimately, the project aims to achieve a single, multi-chain platform where NFT enthusiasts can interact with the entire Few and Far marketplace, including Aurora Network’s EMV-compatible layer.
Official website: https://fewfar.com/